First release of Velos 2022.1. This version is suitable for use in ProSense and PorkSense only. An installation
needs to run on version 2021.1 or higher to be able to update to this version. If an installation has a lower version
be sure to first update to version 2021.1 or 2021.2.
▪ The report “Download CSV data” has been renamed to “Download location CSV data”
This report has been renamed because also a new CSV report has been added. For this report you can select a range of locations plus a date range. The output of this report contains all visits that were recorded on the specified locations in the specified time period, animal visits as well as group visits. In case an animal is moved in the selected time period to a location that is not among the selected locations, only the visits for that animal recorded on the selected location will be in the report.
▪ A report “Download animal CSV data” has been added.
For this report you can select a range of locations.
The output of this report contains all visits of the animals that are currently on the selected location. In case these animals have previously been on a location that is not in the selected range of location, the visits of these animals recorded on the previous location will also be in the report. This report does not contain group visits, only animal visits.
▪ Supply animals has been improved.
If new animals are supplied on a location by pressing the ‘supply animals’ button, then first a CSV report is downloaded for this location. This report contains the same information as the “Download animal CSV data” report plus all group visits recorded on that location.
After the report has been downloaded the following happens:
– All visits of the animals that are currently on this location and the visits of these animals recorded on other locations, are deleted from Velos.
– All basic animal data of the animals that are currently on this location are deleted from Velos
– All group visits recorded on this location are deleted from Velos.
– All visits recorded on this location from animals that are not currently on this location anymore will NOT be deleted from Velos. That will happen if new animals are supplied on their new location.
▪ It is possible again to manually adjust the start weight of an animal from the Pig Performance Testing tab.
Clicking on the weight opens a popup where the weight can be modified.
▪ A new Pig Performance Testing attention has been added to the dashboard: “Check PPT trough”
Following the link brings you to a page that shows all PPTs that need a check of the trough.
▪ Start weight was calculated in a slightly different way for the Weighing tab charts than on other places like the Pig Performance Testing tab and the reports. Calculations on the weighing tab now match the other calculations.
▪ Weighing tab now shows “Completed days in test” on the x-axis of the charts.
▪ Maximum number of characters for the life number of an animal has been increased to 20.
▪ PorkTuner location information was no longer available in API connections. Fixed this issue.
▪ Fixed an issue that could cause the PorkTuner to hang when performing an automatic tare action.
▪ Fixed an issue that could cause the PorkTuner to hang when reading the state of the sensor inputs.
▪ Fixed an issue where location information was no longer synchronized correctly with Nedap-BI.
▪ The minimum version for mobile devices is iOS 14 / Android 5 or higher.
▪ Supported web browsers are Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
Download an overview of the latest improvements released in the 2022.1 versionDownload overview
Search results for: ''
There are no results matching your criteria. Please try again with different criteria.