Locate cows that need attention or treatment quickly and easily. View their real-time position on your barn map with one click on PC, tablet or smartphone.
Save time and increase efficiency
Locate cows for treatment quickly and easily
Finding cows that need to be checked, inseminated, treated or fetched was never as easy and time-saving as it is with Nedap Cow Positioning. The system automatically locates the cows you need to find. It shows their real-time position on your barn map with one click on PC, tablet or smartphone. The system can accurately locate individual cows or multiple cows.
You will never have to waste time searching for cows in the barn again. Nedap Cow Positioning saves valuable time, optimizes labor efficiency and contributes to timely, accurate execution of treatment.
Cow position at your fingertips
- Single-click “location” button on individual cow card to view her position on the barn map
- “Action” button on heat and health to-do lists to view the position of multiple selected cows on the barn map
- Barn map showing the real-time position of single or multiple cows including animal number
The benefits at a glance
- Automated location of individual and multiple cows
- Fast, easy and adequate responding to cows that need attention or treatment
- Saving lots of time and frustration during daily routines
- Easy to give attention to individual cows that need it
- Less disturbance and stress in the group
- Can eliminate the need for separation
- Farm staff, AI technician and veterinarian can also easily use the system
- Combined with Heat Detection and Health Monioring for added value
Nedap Cow Positioning users around the globe are convinced of the value it brings to their business. Read their stories.
"The work is now done much more quickly. We have been waiting for this for years."
About the farm
- 400 dairy cows, over 330 are being milked by 5 robots
- 250 youngstock
- 120 dry cows and pregnant yearlings
- 200 hectares of land
- 3 full time employees
"The most important thing for us is that all work is done efficiently."
About the farm
- 460 cows
- 460 youngstock
- 7 milking robots
"Two taps on my phone, and I see exactly where the cow is standing."
About the farm
- 125 dairy cows
- 100 calves
- Run by Bert and Anja Versteeg and their son Robert
Fully integrated with Heat Detection and Health Monitoring
Combination is key. With Nedap Cow Positioning, you are always one click away from viewing the real-time positions of the cows that show up through heat and health alerts, on to-do lists or in reports. That is why it is always combined with Heat Detection and Health Monitoring. The value is in the fast and accurate locating of specific cows in need of attention and/or treatment. It adds tremendous value to the alerts and insights regarding the heat and health status that Nedap Heat Detection and Health Monitoring provide.
Outstanding heat detection accuracy, advice on the optimal insemination moment and reproduction insights.
Proactive individual health management for early detection of health issues and intensive monitoring of transition cows and post-treatment recovery.
Measure and evaluate the impact of feeding, milking and housing strategies on herd performance.