All pigs at target weight
Feed finishing pigs individually within groups
Optimize ROI in your finishing barn
Nedap Pig Sorting automatically sorts and feeds finishing pigs based on weight. The sorting station weighs and identifies each pig and automatically directs it to the feed ration you want it to have based on its performance. When a pig reaches your pre-selected target finishing weight, the system sorts it from the group for trucking.
You can manage groups of finishing pigs and deliver your pigs to market at exactly the right weight.
Quit wasting pig feed on heavy pigs. Automated grower finisher pig weighing and sorting gives you the control to feed each pig what he needs and get the most out of every finishing group.
Nedap Pig Sorting: The Benefits
- Feed pigs based on weight
- Continuous insight into individual animal weights
- Monitoring of activity and health
- Automatically sort pigs ready for shipping
- Supports lower building costs than traditional finishing pens
- Prevents feed theft by larger, more aggressive pigs
Nedap automation in action
Are you looking for a tool to improve the uniformity of your finishing groups? Do you want to improve feed efficiency by feeding pigs based on weights? How could Nedap Pig Sorting support your goals?
"Having this kind of data puts us in a position to take a major step forward in technical terms."
About the farm
- 2,400 finishing pigs
- Sows in Nedap ESF
- Were among the first farms to use Nedap Electronic Sow Feeders in dynamic pens
- Finishes pigs in groups of 250